Partial Unstake has been implemented with a cap of 4% of the total Marinade stake for an epoch. Every epoch, the score of validators is observed and compared to their current stake from Marinade. The most overstaked validator (compared to its score) will see a part of its stake removed (until it reaches its 'ideal stake'), then the second most overstaked validator, etc. until the 4% cap is reached. This cap is shared with the emergency unstakes needed, so in a situation where 1.5% of the total stake has been emergency unstaked this epoch, only 2.5% of the stake can be partially unstaked from overstaked validators. Nonetheless, emergency unstakes have the possibility to go over those 4% cap if those unstakes were needed. In this case, no partial unstake operation could happen for the epoch.